This program presents a meaningful overview of the main poetical expressions of the digital era as a projection of the Avant-Garde postulates and solutions. Thus, digital creations’ desire for innovation, search of new languages, the need for an active reader, playful pose or cutting-edge aestheticism, are now embodied within the use of new tools and technologies. Accordingly, the contents of this programme are focused on the definition of avant-garde in our present context, the various poetical genres linked to the digital world (hipertextual, computing, and multimedia poetry, holo-poetry, and other hybrid approaches), and the new possibilities that emerge for poetry and the significance of the new poetical paradigm.
- University students
- Language, Literature, and Hispanic Culture professionals
- People into new forms of expression and creativity
- Any other interested adult
Included in the course
- Lodging (with Spanish host family, single room, full-board, six nights)
- Out-of-Academy activities
- Classroom materials
- Certificate of completion
Prices valid for the courses and programmes booked during the current academic year.