This 40-hours course, suitable to every level of proficiency in Spanish, starting from A2 on, is focused on the study of the main lexical families and specific vocabulary of the world of business, and to its application in the four communicative skills (oral and written expression and comprehension). The proper contents to this field of knowledge will be addressed; commercialization of products, relationship with clients and partners, management and negotiation techniques, monetary policies, and more, always regarding the student’s preferences and learning needs.
- University students
- Economy & Business professionals
- Any other interested adult
Included in the course
- Lodging (with Spanish host family, single room, full-board, 13 nights)
- Out-of-Academy activities
- Classroom materials
- Certificate of completion
Prices valid for the courses and programmes booked during the current academic year.