Prices of transport and pick-up service
- The chaperone service is compulsory for students under 16 years.
- The chaperone service collects at airport arrivals and drops off at departures.
- This service is compulsory for students under 16 years traveling to and from Salamanca and to or from the airport making use of public transport.
- Not applicable to students who make use of taxi services or bus chartered by Letra Hispánica, since they already have the assistance of representatives of Letra Hispánica.
- Students aged between 16 and 17 years require written permission from their parents or guardians to travel to or from the airport and to and from Salamanca on a private coach or public transport, i.e. without the assistance of representatives Letra Hispánica.